Thursday 27 November 2008

#249-Another Chapter Of My Life Closed

Well, as of yesterday, the SPM exams for me finished. What a relief! The whole exam was ok. On the first day it was BM 1 and 2 and Sejarah 1, they were all alright. 2nd day was English 1 and 2 and Sejarah 2. English was alright. Sejarah 2 was hard. Maths 1 and 2 on the 3rd day was quite easy. On the 18th of November (the 4th day), there was Add Maths and Moral. They were both hard. Chemistry, Biology and Physics were all moderate and as for the last paper of the whole exam, English for Science and Technology, it was easy.

So like I said, another chapter of my life closes yesterday at 3.15pm. The new chapter, however, just started right after that. It was home first, had a quick bath then it was off to Gurney Plaza. I stayed there, went to Starbucks, visited Switch and Charlie Communications. Then I met both Timothy and Shee Siang in Switch and we hung around for a little bit. At night, we had dinner at Sakae Sushi which was unfortunately, a bad experience.

After dinner, it was the time to.......you know.............buy my new lappie!!!! I got the Macbook Pro 15-inch 2.4GHz. IT IS A SUPER DUPER FREAKING AWESOMEEE LAPTOP!!! I will post the pictures I took and the unboxing video up later.

P.S. Sorry for the past few boring-no-pictures posts. This will be the last one and the photoblog will resume say, later today?

iTunes playing Ne-Yo - Miss Independent.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: