Saturday 29 November 2008

#250-My new MacBook Pro 2.4GHz


Unboxing video of my MacBook Pro.

Right after the recent SPM exams, I got my new laptop!! It's the new MacBook Pro and I must say, it's a SUPER DUPER FREAKING AWESOME LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to my father, I have the 2.4GHz 15-inch MacBook Pro. Oh and thanks to Wayne at the Switch Store Gurney Plaza for holding on to the laptop for me.


The sleeve I got for it.

Paying at the store.



At home.

OH YEAA!

It comes with iLife '08.

Price tag.

Specs sheet.

Back of the box with a picture of the laptop.

Laptop in the box.

Accessories that come with the MacBook Pro.

The charger and power brick.

Box of manuals and such.

Everything Mac and Everything Else.

The cleaning cloth and Everything Mac manual again.

In Everything Else, the Apple stickers, Software License Agreement booklet and necessary CDs.

Designed by Apple in California.

The brown sleeve.

Apple logo.

Simply beautiful.

Ports from L-R, MagSafe, Internet, FireWire 800, 2 USBs, Mini DisplayPort, Microphone Jack, Headphone Jack

IR receiver.

Kensington lock port and the Slot-Loading drive.

Backlit keyboard.

Clickable and multi-gesture Trackpad.

MMMMHHHHMMMMMMMMMMM...............

Power switch.

15.4-inch glossy widescreen display.

Before charging it for the 1st time.

Charging it for the 1st time.

Leopard wallpaper.

Backlit-keyboard in action.

My dock.



Front Row

Limewire

iTunes

My blog.

iTunes playing Lady Gaga feat. Akon - Just Dance.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: