Tuesday 4 November 2008

#247-Reality

Over these past few months, I've come to realise that time will past by fast if you don't do anything productive. It was like just yesterday was January, and now it is November. The number of days leading to SPM is now 6, down from say, 200+ just a few months ago. A lot of things have happened this year and some friendships have been mended too. My dog passed away just last Saturday after a whole morning of listening to Buddhist chanting by my late grandmother. After months and months of waiting, I've passed my 17th birthday and now I possess my L license. In just a couple of months time, I'l be over in the UK for college. Prom is in about a month's time. It's been 5 months since I drove my dad's friend's BMW 645ci. My new W300 camera is now 4 months old. It has been 7 months since I started my blog and also my dinner date with Nat. 9 months since the BSB concert in Sunway. My strained relationship with Hubert is mended through the end of school. And I also realised on the last day of school, I may not see some of my friends anymore, bar the SPM time.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson P1i.

0 mumblings: