Wednesday 29 October 2008

#246-Hey y'all!

Hey y'all!! Finally got time to do a blogpost. I just got back my phone, so I'm actually blogging on my phone now. So, to give you some updates on my past one week since my laptop was taken away, here it is.

On Monday the 20th, it was the day my lappie was taken out of the room. It was heart-breaking. Lol. XD. Had a haircut in the evening at my usual barber. At night, it was the 2nd last lesson for my English class with my grandaunt.

I did not go to school the next day. It was also the day I sent my phone in for the 2nd time for repairs. After that, I attended a mini-seminar more intended for school counselors and headmasters at the E&O hotel. There were only about 3 students including me at the seminar. It was about what you need and such to attend the top universities in England, hosted by an old friend and the principal of the Davies Laing and Dick college in London, Mr. David Lowe. The new fridge also came that day, about an hour after I got back from the seminar. At night, instead of attending BM class, I went for Chemistry instead due to the dinner I had to attend the next day.

22nd was another day of no school for me. Did some Add Maths revision at home. In the afternoon had an appointment/interview at ASA, my agent for college-hunting, with Mr. Lowe. It went well infact, lasting about 2 hours. In the evening, it was dinner with Mr. Lowe at Hainan Town at Weld Quay.

Won't blog about the 23rd. Nothing much happened on that day.

Ahh. I hit the big one-seven on the 24th. It was my birthday and everything went well on that day. Went for my last official day at St. Xaviers Instituition as a student as we Form 5ers and Upper Form 6ers have a 2 week study leave for the upcoming SPM/STPM exams. Cameras can be seen everywhere with almost everyone taking photos with their friends including me. I had alot of photos taken that day as memories. Sorry guys! Photos will only be up after the SPM! Mended a few relationships too. Oh and the scene during recess at the canteen was the liveliest one ever. A lot of jokes and such were being passed around. A group of Upper Form 6ers were having a mini-party. Hah. And it's a day where teachers can't take away our cameras. IT WAS LIKE THE BEST DAY OF SCHOOL EVERR!!!. IIn the evening, it was tuition as usual and my birthday dinner was later. Celebrated it at Chili's with my parents, brother, the maids, and my granduncle and grandaunt. Later, we adjourned back home for cake-cutting.

The weekends were the usual boring stuff, studying and such. Our old fridge was taken away on Saturday after serving us for a good 17years.

Monday, Tuesday and yesterday was again, normal and nothing much happened. Got my phone back yesterday right after Chemistry class.

Listening to Chamillionaire feat. Slick Rick - Hip Hop Police.
Sent from my Sony Ericsson P1i.

0 mumblings: