Saturday, 23 August 2008

#149-KL Trip PT. 4 - Day 2 and Day 3 updates

Day 2 started of with breakfast with the family at the buffet breakfast line at the hotel. Went back to the hotel room after breakfast and it was pretty hazy and dark and it was also raining heavily for a normal morning. At that point, I was scribbling post #147. Then, I bathed, packed and went out to the hotel's swimming pool to snap photos and later to The Gardens and Midvalley to find a walk around and also to find a 2GB memory card for my camera. Found a shop which sells it for RM110 but I didn't get it because I wanted to think about it. After that, it was back to the hotel and off we go to Genting. The ride on the way to Genting with the Karak Highway was pretty alright although the road was winding, maybe because it was a three lane per side highway. We rolled down the windows quite early into the journey as opposed to other times because of the extra luggage and person. *coughscoughs*. It was pretty misty up in Genting and it rained once in awhile. Checked in, got the room and washed up and off I go to the Arcade. Around that time was the time I met Alan Tam in the lift. I'm not reall a fan of him nor do I listen to his music, but it was kind of honoured to be in the same lift as him. For you who don't know who he is, he is a famous Hong Kong singer. I didn't recognize him at first but after checking Wikipedia I kinda figured out it was him. It was arcade all afternoon and used a bit of the Wi-Fi service at Bakery until dinner at the Coffee Terrace. Blogged in the room for awhile and it was back to the arcade. Attempted to use the Wi-Fi service in Bakery again, but probably due to the bad weather, the reception got jammed up. The last 'event' for the night would be watching Meet Dave using the DVD player in the room.

Day 3 pretty much started the same as Day 2, which is breakfast first. Then, got myself ready in the room and off I head to the theme park. Just played several rides there, then it rained and decided to go for lunch cause when it rains, most of the rides are closed. Played at the arcade fo awhile before the lunch at KFC with my brother. After that, back to the theme park as the rain subsided. Continued on with the rides until it rained again at about 6. Got ready for dinner at The Olives after that. It was the arcade session later on until midnight. Stood at the lobby for quite sometime just enjoying the cool breeze. That night (or should I say this morning) I slept at 3.45am.

That's all for now, ciao!

Watching-Pirates Of The Carribean: Dead Man's Chest.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: