Thursday 21 August 2008

#147-KL Trip PT.2 - Leavin' Penang, On The NSE(E1), Arrivin' in KL

Hey readers, so basically I'm just gonna share my photos that I took yesterday on my journey from Penang to Kuala Lumpur. The photos here are a mix of my W300 and F717.


Before leavin' for KL.

A full boot.

Starting mileage.

Starting trip meter B.

Starting time.

Touch 'n Go card.

iPod and Smart Tag setup in the car.

The Penang Bridge.

Faint picture of Penang.

The middle span of the Penang Bridge.

Me.

Random clouds.


Telephone wires?


This Nissan 350Z was trailing us.

And then it overtook us.




Perak border.



Sandwiches for the journey.


Jambatan Sultan Azlan Shah.


Me.



The tunnel along the highway.



New Jelapang toll plaza.

SmartTAG lane.




Selangor border.

A high '5' cloud?

Map of Kuala Lumpur.





The new Honda Jazz.

The hotel entrance.

Unloading the car.

Watching: Night At The Museum.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: