Thursday 23 April 2009

#358-Happy 1st birthday, www.alexkhoo.net!

Time flies, eh? What started out as "This Is My Life Bitch", http://thisismylifebitchh.blogspot.com and went on to become "Alex Khoo's Blog", http://callmealexkhoo.blogspot.com and what is now known as www.alexkhoo.net in both URL and Blog Name is now one year old! I started my blog last year on the 19th of April and although I know it's a few days later (today's the 23rd), I was busy. I also started my blog just for fun after reading my most influential blogger, Nicholas Chan, and again, I can't believe it's a year old already! The custom domain name/URL isn't a year old yet, having only gotten it in November last year, but it's the whole blog and it's contents which count. Now it's a year old, I hope the content has improved since I first started and it's mostly photos and videos on my blog, not many personal thoughts (I'm not that kind of person who pours his/her heart out on his/her blog.



iTunes playing Black Eyed Peas - Bebot.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: