Saturday 18 April 2009

#357-alexlovestech No.2, Nokia 5800 XpressMusic pictures

My friend from college has a Nokia 5800 XpressMusic. At first, I didn't like the phone at all! But after playing with it for 15 minutes or so, I have liked it. But still, I wouldn't have it as a phone, just because I don't really prefer the Nokia S60 interface as well as Nokia phones in general. Back to the 5800, I asked my friend whether I could take some photos of it and he said yea, so I went and took some photos of it.


Inside the case which came with it.

The phone and another shot of the case.

Back of the phone with the 3.2mps camera with AF and Dual LED Flash.

The screen is big at 3.2 inches.

The screen looks good. Quite clear and very responsive, however, the auto-rotate is quite annoying.

The 3 main buttons on the front of the phone, the Call, the End and the Menu button.

The left side of the phone with the SIM Card slot and the Memory Card slot.

The right side of the phone with the Camera button, Lock switch and the Volume Up/Down button.

The battery is quite big at 1320mAh, it's the Nokia BL-5J battery.

Top of the phone with the Power button, Charging port, 3.5mm Headphone jack, and the USB port.

The top part of the front of the phone with the forward facing 3G video call camera and the Media Bar touch key.

iTunes playing Jordin Sparks - One Touch At A Time.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: