Friday 20 March 2009

#333-iPhone 3G availability in Malaysia.

On the 11th of July 2008, the iPhone 3G was released to the public for sale initially in some countries and later on to more countries in the world. Today (the 20th of March 2009) will see the release of the iPhone 3G in Malaysia. I'm not really sure what the situation is like in Malaysia now, as in whether anyone will be waiting outside a Maxis or Apple Premium Reseller Store waiting to buy it or not. But I know it will be launched today, as I got an e-mail from my local Premium Reseller, Switch about it. For the tariffs of the iPhone in Malaysia, I made a comparison between the one in Malaysia and the one in the UK in the previous post



ANYONE GOING TO BUY ONE IN MALAYSIA??
I'M INTERESTED INTO WHAT PLAN YOU GOT AND WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE IN BUYING ONE IN MALAYSIA.


iTunes playing Blue - Bubblin'.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: