Saturday 7 March 2009

#312-UK Visa Trip December 2008 Part 3, In the evening.

After the Visa was applied, me and my dad went back to the hotel. I had sometime before dinner, so I bathed and went to The Gardens and Midvalley to walk around since the hotel we stayed in is connected to the 2 malls.


Some random art piece in the hotel room.

Tried this for lunch,

the KFC Hot Rods.

Our room numbers.

My bed for a night.

The new 2nd-gen Toyota Alphard spotted.

Ooh, sexy car eh? The Maserati Quattroporte.

View from the front of the hotel.

Map guides and such to The Gardens Midvalley.

My Dark Mocha Frap.

I bought a mug from Starbucks as a gift for myself coming over here.

Got a new wallet too!

It came like this.

My new wallet!

iTunes playing Craig David - Hot Stuff (Let's Dance).
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: