Saturday 28 February 2009

#301-SXI 2008 Form 5's last day of school Part 3.

The third and final part of the photos taken on my last day as a Form 5 student of St. Xavier Instituition.


With friends Jimmy and Kok Lim.

NERDS!!!

My report card.

Prom tickets.

Two of my very best friends, Tameer and Kong Sun a.k.a Dex Mah.

That's Dhinesh.

Lee Wei Jian is the guy next to me.

Another picture of my class.

Siva, Me and the Chemistry teacher, Pn. Ang.

All getting ready to go back.

Mr. Choo, Head Disclipinarian.

Brother Paul, Headmaster.

Alex & Alex.

En. Nazri, my PE teacher.

En. Samynathan a.k.a. Uncle Sam, my Bahasa Malaysia teacher.

Mr. Liang, the Ed Board teacher.

Jin-Eu.

Jack.

Shuhail.

That's Pn. Hamizul. I like to call her Triple H, because of her initials.

Pn. Gan, my English teacher.

Miss Mary Ann, my EST teacher.

The palm court.

Main corridor of the school, heading towards the back.

Main corridor of the school, heading towards the entrance.

The corridor leading to my class.

Eugene, a good friend of mine.

The quadrangle next to my class.

Place I used to wait for my mum.

The B.O.D motorcycle parking.

Staff parking area.

One of the many gardens in the school.

The porch.

Another picture with Adam.

The bigger staff parking area.

Art pieces by students and news stuff.

The hall.

Ping Pong court.

Another garden.

Going home.

iTunes playing Flo Rida feat. Birdman - Priceless.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: