Saturday 21 February 2009

#295-In case you're wandering....

If you've noticed, the last 3 posts in this blog were from back when I was still in Penang. This will be the case in several future posts too, since I have alot of backlogged photos which I'm yet to post onto this blog yet. So until I've finished posting all the backlogged photos, I'm stopping any current posts about my life in England. I've been inactive in blogging in the later part of October 2008(my laptop was taken out of my room on the 20th), during the entire month of November 2008 (due to SPM and no laptop), December 2008 (too lazy) and January 2008 (too busy/lazy), hence the backlogged photos.

P.S. I'm not even sure whether backlogged is a word!!

iTunes playing G-Unit feat. Young Buck - I Like The Way She Do It.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: