Friday 20 February 2009

#292-Prom Night Part 1!

Just some photos from prom which I'm yet to post onto my blog yet. As many people who attended or knew about the 2008 St. Xavier's Prom Night, it was held on the 10th of December 2008, which was slightly over 2 months ago. I attended it, I had fun, I had a good time with my friends, I got slightly embarassed, and it was simply to me, the best event for that year (apart from getting my license and my MBP).


Delton and me. Don't ask me about his expression!

Lin Hin, Ben Teoh, Neil, Me and Delton.

Zhao Rong, Neil, Kenneth, Me, Ben Teoh, Lin Hin and Eric Ong.

Jason, the 2 Alex-s,the 'Gay Pimp', and the huge film/movie buff.

Me and the lovely Miss Vanessa Lim.

Siva (the Chindian macha of mine) and yours truly.

Me and Wei Jian.

Me and Wei Zheng(my Maths tuition friend). He supposedly dyed his hair red specially for this occasion and also to match his shirt.

CW, AL, TL, AK, DVC, AC, TC.

Same as the photo above, with the addition of Shuhail and Siva.

alexkhoo.

Posing with Alfred's hat. That's Benjamin Tan on the right with the checked shirt.

Funnyman Shuhail and me.

Farhan was one of the MCs that evening.

My slip. I was suppose to find Obama which happened to be Delton who was sitting next to me!

Me, Kok Foo, Jon Chow and Gim Chuan.

Prasham and Bob.

Wei Zheng, Bob, Fu Sheng and me.

With Edwin this time.

Me and Daniel Cheong.

My plate.

Some horrible tasting soup.

Our table number with Alfred and Adrian commenting on something.

Me and the-ever-good-looking Mark.

Both of them smiling for a different camera.

Me, Mark and Joshua. Blame the different cameras taking the same people at the same time.

Bernard singing 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.

Bernard singing 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.

Bernard singing 'I'm Yours' by Jason Mraz.

Prasham really reminds you of Snoop Dogg, eh?

Liang Chieh, Mark, Pravin, Sylvester and me. No idea what is happenin' to Yew Jia.

With Adib and Murshid, two friends who have moved to KL awhile ago.

Fu Sheng and me.

Daniel's band performing.

Crazy-ing around with Viknesh.

Viki, Me, Shuhail, Travis, Delton and Timothy.

Me and Timothy, the photographer for the day.

Me and Sanjay.

A picture with the hawt Mabel.

Shuhail looking funny at Travis and I'm pimpin' Travis and Chan Wai. LOL!

A normal shot of the four of us, this time with Delton included. That makes the 5 of us!

P.S. Sorry for the blurr-ish photos, I was having fun and I didn't really bother about the photo quality!!! All photos here came from my W300.

iTunes playing Ashlee Simpson - Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya).
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: