Wednesday 11 February 2009

#282-On the new Airbus A380

Well, after being in transit in Singapore for about an hour? I think. It was time for the flight to London. And boy was I excited! I got to travel on the new Airbus A380!! Overall, it's much more comfortable and the in-flight entertainment was superb compared to the old Boeing 747 I used to take on my previous times to the UK. I didn't take many pictures of the cabin as it was mostly dark for the whole flight. Here are the few that I took onboard the 13-hour flight.


A shot of the A380.

Another shot of the A380.

Inside the cabin.

The inflight entertainment screen.

The lights and warning signals.

Overhead luggage compartment.

Inflight menu.

The essentials bag.

I was bored, 2 hours into the flight.

The tap system onboard.

Twilight and onboard entertainment to keep me company (but I haven't opened the Twilight book until now!).



Lunch which consists of beef.

Chicken Rice.

Cheese!

I didn't quite like the beef, so I asked for the chicken rice, but they didn't have anymore so they got me some curry chicken from Business Class.

7-Up.

Flight mode.

Vegetable sandwich.


They even have Mamee Cup Noodles!

Good stuff!

Watched Connected, the Cantonese version of the US show Cellular.

Hmmmm.....


Dinner.


Cup of Milo.

Ham sandwich.





I was bored, so I took a picture of the residue left from the cup of Milo I had.

iTunes playing Nelly feat. Paul Wall, Ali and Gipp - Grillz.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: