Thursday 29 January 2009

#272-Arriving In London

Well, on the 1st of January as some of you know already, I flew to the UK for college. I went with my parents and eldest brother. My eldest brother went back to Cambridge on his own, and the rest of us, went to the hotel in Hammersmith. Here are some of the pictures I took on the 1st night in London.


My network in England.

Leaving the Airbus A380.

In the arrival hall.

In the Hertz bus.

In Hertz, the car rental company.

Hertz, our preferred car rental company.

In the Hertz toilet.

Choice of restaurant for the night.

Parking coupon.

My dad's rental car for his entire 3 weeks stay in England, a black '08 Ford Focus 1.6TDCi Style.

Fried noodles, my mum's dinner.

Fried rice, my dad's dinner.

7-Up.

Sweet and Sour Pork with Rice, my dinner.

My MacBook Pro. My beloved.

Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: