Sunday 19 October 2008

#242-Updated Setup, clean and tidy.

With inspiration from Nick Chan, http://nickchan.net/2008/10/18/tidy-clean-sparkling-home-offices-workspace/, and since I couldn't concentrate on studying, I've decided to clean up my desk. It has a fresh new updated look and it's all arranged now.


New fresh updated look. I kept my Apple Keyboard and Mouse and will only take it out when I want to use it.

7-port USB hub, iPods on respective docks and the 2 Sony Ericssons.

Books and dictionary. Wait....Do you see something out of the ordinary???

Yep. It's my new Western Digital MyBook 500GB Home Edition External HDD.

Some chargers and a few strings/lanyards are now hung up.

Hannah Tan and Me.

SPM Timetable.

My most wanted camera, the Sony a300 Champagne Gold Limited Edition.

iTunes playing T.I. - Whatever You Like.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: