Tuesday 19 August 2008

#145-Kuala Lumpur and maybe Genting Highlands from today until Sunday

Yo, waddup readers!! Well, Kuala Lumpur, watch out Alex Khoo is coming! Lol. So, well, I'm going to KL tomorrow with my parents and brother for a holiday. We're staying at The Gardens Mid Valley. And if we go to Genting it will be the Maxims Club hotel we're staying at.

There's alot of places that I wish to visit in KL, the Twin Towers, KL Tower, Pavilion KL, 1 Utama, The Gardens Midvalley etc. etc.. I also plan on catching several movies there at GSC Midvalley. To cut it short, I've alot planned in my mind but the problem is whether there's enough time. Hehe.

Well, I've packed my stuff already and now it's onto the gadgets. I'll have my laptop there, so expect something on my blog. I like blogging in Starbucks and miscellaneous random places :-)



The hotel in KL that I'm staying at.


Tripod is for the semi-pro camera.
Sony DSC-F717 is for shooting scenaries and nice photos.
Videocam is for shooting random videos.
Earphones is for listening to music.
iPod shuffle is for listening to music in KL.
iPod nano is for listening to music in the car through the AUX input.
Sony Ericsson P1i is the main phone for calls, texts, personal organizer.
Sony Ericsson K800i is the spare phone.
Extra battery is for the videocam.
Sony DSC-W300 is for taking general photos.
Sony Ericsson W900i is Digi number for calls, texts, music phone.
Post-it notes and Pilot pen is for writing/jotting down stuff.
Wallet for money la.

Excited for the trip:DDD
Have a good day everyone!

Listening to Clay Aiken - On My Way Here.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: