Thursday 3 July 2008

#87-Life In The Past Week...

Well, I haven't actually been bloggin in the past week of what I've done and I actually got several pictures to post. So, here it is!

27/06/2008, Friday


This is actually the model of the Sony a300 that I want the most, the Champagne Gold colour version, but I'm pretty sure it's sold out already because it's limited.

DARK MOCHA FRAPPUCINO!!!!

Titanium-body Sony DSC-W300 camera.

Red Singaporean plates on a Lexus RX400h. I rarely see hybrid vehicles in Penang.

The box for the HTC Touch Diamond. It's suh-weet!



Samsung Armani phone also known as the Samsung SGH-P520.

The box for the Samsung phone.


28/06/2008, Saturday


The queue to enter Gama's underground parking garage.


Nicely parked under a shade.

Rice!

The crowd at Gama's supermarket.

Japanese snacks @ Gama.

My fav. cup noodles, but, it's pretty expensive at RM6.50 per cup.

01/07/2008, Tuesday


The hospital I was born in, Lam Wah Ee Hospital.


June's issue of Get@Car.


Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................

02/07/2008, Wednesday


VODAVODA, Serbian water bought in Singapore.

Shot of the branding.

Listening to Carlos Baute - Te Regalo.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: