Wednesday 2 July 2008

#86-New pouch for my SE P1i and HAIL THE RETURN TO LIFE OF MY SONY ERICSSON K800i!!!

Yo! So, last Friday during a movie outing with my family, I saw a stall outside Seoul Garden where we were eating and I decided to check it out to see whether they had any suitable cases for my SE P1i. I lost the original velvet-ish like pouch back when I was in Singapore on holiday early June, so between that period up until last Friday, I was left with no case for my phone. I found this suitable pouch (albeitly branded Walkman) which originally was RM15.90 but I got it for RM12. Good stuff!

*NOTE: I realise my business-marketed phone is now becoming more like a Walkman phone. My pouch, theme and functionality wise is Walkman-ish for now.





On the other hand, I have finally revived my old faithful Sony Ericsson K800i after a pretty much stupid incident last year. I jumped into the pool without realising that it was in my pocket. But it's now working as fine as ever and in total, it costs me RM155 which includes a new battery.








Listening to Snoop Dogg feat. Too Short & Mistah F.A.B. - Life Of Da Party.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: