Sunday 13 July 2008

#101-Tagged...

I was blog hoppin' and I found this tag.

RULES..
1. Put your music player on shuffle mode.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title for the answer even if it doesn't make any sense
4. Give your comment on the title, even if they don't relate.
5. Tag 5 humans...

How are you feeling today? Joanna Pacitti - Let It Slide (Maybe. Maybe.)

Will you get far in life? Enrique Iglesias feat. Lil' Wayne - Push (chuckles)

What is your best friends theme song? Inner Circle - Sweat (A La La La Long) (Emmmmmmmmm............IDK//It's currently my msg tone on my cell)

What's your high school like? Nelly feat. Fergie - Party People (Yea, RIGHT.....)

How can you get ahead in life? Blue - If You Come Back (Hmmmm.....)

Whats the best thing about your friends? Macy Gray - I Try (They try to do what, hmmm..)

Describe your parents? Lee Hyo-Ri - 10 Minutes (They're 10mins parents? I doubt so.)

Hows your life going? R.Kelly feat. Usher - Same Girl (IDK.)

First song played on my birthday? Beyonce feat Lil' Flip - Naughty Girl (remix) (LOLLOLLOLLOL)

Will you have a happy life? Mala Rodriguez - Nanai (Song's about the abuse of women and something like that. IDK now..)

What do your friends think of you? Blue - Best In Me(.......wah)

How can you make yourself happy? Ricky Martin feat. Fat Joe and Amerie - I Don't Care (I do care on how to make myself happy)

What should you do with your life? G-Unit - I Like The Way She Do It (Hmmmmmmm.....)

Will you ever have a child? Jay Sean - Eyes On You (..............)

What song have you done like a freak to? Pitbull - Go Girl (LOL)

What does your mom think about you? Blue - Flexin' (I'm very flexible????)

Whats your deep dark secret? Tata Young - Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy (ohgosh. *smacksmyheadalotoftimes*)

Whats your mortal enemy theme song? Madonna feat. JT and Timbaland - 4 Minutes (Not bad. Not bad at all)

I Tag;
1.)Whoever Is Reading this blog.
2.)Whoever Is Reading this blog.
3.)Whoever Is Reading this blog.
4.)Whoever Is Reading this blog.
5.)Whoever Is Reading this blog.

The next song in line after the last tag-question is stated below if you're all curious.

Listening to Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland - Promiscuous Girl.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: