Saturday 14 June 2008

#59-Singapore Madness PT. 12 ~ Day One Pictures

Pictures I took on Day One of my trip.


First song I played in the morning to wake me up...

Vain-ness to wake me up!

Just an early morning drink...

My transport to the airport...

New check-in area at the Penang Airport for AirAsia, I believe...
My boarding ticket...

What you need to get to Singapore...
Me.

Singaporean Coke Light, I'm somehow beginning to collect Coke cans.


Le sky...
Le plane...
Le bags...

Transport to the hotel...

Yea, man! The Samsung SGH-G800!

Me & my uncle...

A view of Singapore from the 39th floor of Meritus Mandarin.

Relatives and family and me :-)

South Tower of Meritus Mandarin.
In the hotel room...

View of Orchard Road from the hotel room.

The hotel opposite our hotel...

Random building next to our hotel...
Orchard Road Day 1.





Grande Caramel Frappucino.


Maxis is roaming on SingTel.

Digi is roaming on Starhub.



My aunt & I have the same phone :D

One of the many Starbucks along Orchard Road.


Listening to A*Teens - Can't Help Falling In Love.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: