Sunday 25 May 2008

#30-Got tagged by Honey!

1. Do you eat a lot of fast food?
Every Monday after tuition for dinner, occasionally on other days, and when my bros come back.

2. Besides your mouth, where is your favorite spot to get kissed?
Hmmm.....what do you wanna know this for?

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
Technically, I haven't woken up today yet.

4. Have you ever streaked?
Errr....errr.....errr.....

5. Are you an understanding person?
As far as I know, yes. Lol.

6. What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
What Happens In Vegas last Friday. Damn hilarious lar that movie.

7. Did you pray before you went to bed last night?
I never pray before I sleep. Pray for what?

8. What did you last get upset about?
Let's see. I lost my beloved camera? Yea.

9. Do you eat candy on a daily basis?
If there is a tube of Mentos lying around, yea.

10. Does it make you happy to get letters in the mail?
Yep. Means, there's something for me. There will surely be a letter for me in the mail for the next 10 months. Since I'll be getting a free supply of Hypertune magazines for 12 months, and so far I received 2 issues already.

11. What are you looking forward to this summer?
Summer? Dey, it's summer all the time here in Malaysia. So, nothing much.

12. Who was the last person you ate with?
My parents and my granduncle and grandaunt. We had dinner together at PSC.

13. Do raisins belong in cookies?
Em, I hate raisins, so no.

14. What's your screen name?
Screen name for what? For AIM, it's wtfmalex. For MSN, it's alexkhooboowaern.

15. Walking into a party, what's the first thing you notice?
Looking if I would ever know anyone around.

16. Are you currently taking a science class in school?
Yes, three science subjects! Can you imagine that? Bio, Chem and Phys.

17. You've just won a free vacation to either South America or North Korea?
S.America. Latina chicas are hottt man. I know some Mexican peeps.

18. Kiss on the first date?
Maybe?

19. Would you rather have chicken or steak?
Chicken, but steak if it looks like a nice dish to eat.

20. What's one thing you've learned?
To be more careful, I lost my camera, I broke my phone's stylus.

21. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My mum and grandaunt.

22. Would you ever donate blood?
Yep. If they want my blood.

23. How many snack machines are in your school?
None actually, unless you count the canteen operators as snack 'machines'.

24. Have you ever felt replaced?
I dunno.

25. Are there deerheads covering any walls in your house?
Nope. There are paintings of a lion and a tiger in my house tho'. I'm sure you know that, Haneesha.

26. Do you believe in karma?
Unsure.

26. Have you ever been asked out?
By a babe or a dude?

27. Are you good at telling jokes?
Sometimes.

28. Do you wish you had smaller feet?
Nahh.

29. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Let's see, yea. In kindergarten. Lol.

30. When ordering sushi, what do you get?
Sushi with unagi and sushi with soft shell crab in it.

31. How many of your friends have seen you naked?
None.

32. Do you write in cursive or in print?
I write like how I feel like writing at that particular moment.

33. What were you doing at 10 am?
Saya sedang tidur...zzz...zzz...zzz...

34. Are you different now than you were six months ago?
Perhaps.

35. What was the last beverage you spilled on yourself?
Water? I'm not sure.

Remember, I'm going to hunt you down if you don't do this thingy.
I'm BIG BROTHER, I'm watching you.

I'm tagging whoever is reading my blog and reading this post.

Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: