Monday 4 May 2009

#378-Wagamama moments with college friends..

Last Friday, a few of us had classes that ended early. So we decided to head for lunch and wanted some Japanese, so we went to Wagamama on Wigmore Street which is near my college. Here are just a collection of random pictures we took while we were there.


My iced peach tea.

Random shot of George's Coke bottle.

My Gyozas.

Ordered this as a main course, Chicken Katsu Curry.

My Diet Coke.

That's George from Taiwan and Viola from Hong Kong. Ignore his finger. He was just joking.

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GIVE A CAMERA TO A GIRL....


Shani from Pakistan and me.

Me blurry.

Me clear.

Shani again.

'Nature' as Viola calls it.

Viola's plate.

Shani's plate.

George's plate.

My plate.

My Diet Coke bottle, again.

Me through George's iPhone.

iTunes playing Flo Rida feat. Birdman - Priceless.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: