Wednesday 25 March 2009

#337-Last Saturday.

Last Saturday, I went out to several places, Park Lane, Hyde Park, Harrods, Westfield to name a few. Here are some pictures I took during that time.


One of the trees in the backyard has been growing flowers...

Park Lane.

The mini-garden outside The Dorchester hotel.


Hyde Park.

People were relaxing under the sun.

It was such a lovely day.

There were alot of people there that day.

Can you believe all this was covered in snow just 1 1/2 months ago?


There were people skating.






Even I wore shorts!

There was this guy on a horse....

Hyde Park Corner entrance.







It's a squirrel I think.

Me.

Marble Arch.

There was this lady feeding a flock of birds.



Marble Arch from the other side of the road.

Had this for dinner at Westfield the other day.

iTunes playing The Saturdays - Set Me Off.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: