Thursday 12 March 2009

#325-My SPM Results.

Well, today was the day of the SPM results in Malaysia. I called my dad this morning as soon as I woke up to get my results. I passed all subjects which isn't too bad. From what I know, my mum and my brother went to pick it up from the school.

Here is a summary of my results;

English (A1)
Modern Mathematics (A1)
English for Science and Technology (B3)
Bahasa Malaysia (C5)
Pendidikan Moral (C6)
Additional Mathematics (D7)
Sejarah (E8)
Physics (E8)
Biology (E8)
Chemistry (E8)

Overall, I think I'm pretty satisfied with the results. I expected the 3 Sciences and Sejarah to get low results and my English and Modern Mathematics to get an A. What your results for those who took the exams last November?

Listening to Ne-Yo - Mad.
Sent from HP Compaq dx2250 Microtower at DLD College.

0 mumblings: