Wednesday 11 March 2009

#323-SPM results coming out tomorrow!!

Well guys, time does fly. Last November, most of the 17 year olds in Malaysia sat for the SPM examinations. Tomorrow, the 12th of March 2009 will be the results day where all the results will be announced. Anyone excited or not excited? Do leave a mumble or something in the chatterbox. I won't be able to collect my results as I'm 10000kms away in London. I've asked my parents to hold back until I head home in the summer to collect it, but now I'm like oh what-the-hell, I'll ask them to collect it. Maybe I'll ask for something if I get moderately ok results. Who knows, eh? I don't expect the best results out there. And I'm not really excited to be frank. Lol!

Listening to Justin Timberlake feat. T.I. - My Love.
Sent from HP Compaq dx2250 Microtower at DLD College.

0 mumblings: