Saturday 7 March 2009

#310-UK Visa Trip December 2008 Part 1, On the way there and settling into the hotel room.

Well, as you know, I'm in the UK right now for college, and I needed a Visa to come here to study. So on the 2nd and 3rd of December last year, I went down to Kuala Lumpur with my parents and brother to do the Visa. We were there only for 2 days, but oh well, it was still an enjoyable trip!


Starting mileage.

Starting time.

Leaving the house.

On the road.

Traffic jam along Jalan Masjid Negri.

The bright blue sky!

On the highway.

In the tunnel along the way, I forgot the name of the tunnel, sorry!

Approaching the new Jelapang toll plaza.

Some sandwiches for the journey.

Then it was time to do a 'pitstop'.

Approaching KL, this is somewhere along the North-South Highway (the Selangor stretch).

Saw this beautiful Mazda 6 near the hotel.

Parked next to this awesome BMW 325i in the carpark!

View from our room #1.

View from our room #2.

View from our room #3.

View from our room #4.

Don't waste water! A random note in the room's bathroom.

Arrival mileage.

iTunes playing The Saturdays - Just Can't Get Enough.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: