Saturday 28 February 2009

#304-Last day at English tuition.

Mrs. See is my grandaunt. She is also my English tuition teacher since I was in Standard 6. That was back in 2003. Then, in November 2008, it was time for me and the rest in my class to bid farewell to her (well, not me since I'm still her relative). So we had sort of like a mini farewell party. Most of her students turned up, some of them didn't.


FOOD!

That's Mrs. See! She's cutting a cake....

Mingling around.

Grandnephew and Grandaunt.


Aww..don't be shy, Chin Heng!

Group photo of her students who were present.

That's Penny.

Me, my grandaunt, Vanessa, Fione and Junie.

Edward and Me. Rowan is the one sitting down.

The normal picture.

The funny picture.

Mrs. See, Darchave and me.

Fione & Me.

Me & Vanessa.

iTunes playing Alesha Dixon - The Boy Does Nothing.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: