Sunday 28 December 2008

#260-My new 4th-gen iPod nano 8GB (Orange)

My uncle gave me some money the other day for college and wanted me to use it for something useful. Well, I needed a new iPod, my old one is useable, but it's starting to get old. I got the iPod nano 8GB in orange after much consideration whether I should get orange or green.


~~Weeee~~

8GBs baby, not big, but I'm good with it.

iPod nano is my thing. Wanted the iPod classic, but my brother said not to get it.

Price tag on this iPod.

Front shot of my new iPod nano.

Back shot of my new iPod nano.

As usual....

Quick Start guide, Important Product Information and Apple stickers!

USB cable.

Apple earphones.

Dock adaptor #17.

The only time you will see it being formatted to a PC.

First time sync-ing it to my MBP.

iTunes playing Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil' Wayne - Let It Rock.
Sent from my MacBook Pro.

0 mumblings: