Friday 3 October 2008

#218-Tagged by Miss Jia Pey....

Ah, Jia Pey has to tag me. Sigh. Since I'm bored, I'll do it then.

1) At what age do you wish to marry?
I never wanted to marry actually. Feel that it's kind of like a burden in one's life. (No offense to anyone). But who knows, maybe if I do find the right one.....

2) If you have the chance, what would you probably say to your beloved one?
I Love You?

3) If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Em, Nick Chan cause he's an awesome photographer! Jia Pey cause she's a girl and she can be a good friend to rant to and share problems with? lol. XD. And lastly, he's not a blogger, but my good friend Tameer Pani cause I can talk pretty much anything to him! If I would include a 4th person, it would be Tameer's twin, Saameer. He's the brainy one.

4) Where is the place you want to go the most and with whom?
I would love to go around the world with my friends!

5) If you can have one dream to come true, what would it be?
I want to have an awesome house (small or big, I don't mind), with all my latest gadgets and stuff.

6) Do you believe you can survive without money?
Yea. Maybe. I dunno.

7) What are you afraid to lose the most?
Friends and family.

8) If you win 1 million, what would you do?
100k - Gadgets
400k - A BMW 530i
200k - Parents
50k - To my local temple for donations
150k - To the bank
100 - Travel around the world


9) If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....ROFLMAO!!

10) List out the good points of the person who tagged you.
Jiapey? She's a nice girl. Lol.

11) What am i doing now?
Typing on this tag. Listening to Ashley Tisdale on iTunes. Thinking why do 2 of my phones are giving me problems and I have to send both of them in.

12) Which type of person do you hate the most?
Idiots on the road who park on no parking areas, people acting on the road like it's their grandfather's road, people who drives Kancils.

13) What is your ambition?
Me? Hahahahahhahaha.

14) What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
Who, first of all?

15) What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Friends, family, education

16) Are you a shopaholic or not?
Kinda. More into gadget shopping. Shit, I haven't bought anything new in a long time!

17) What do you see when you look into a mirror?
A big-head dude with 2" glasses and thick hair.

18) Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Tameer, Delton, Viknesh, Chong King.

19) What is your desired age to lose ur virginity?
Eh, why do you have to know????????????????????????

20) What are you afraid of?
Lizards.


Tag 8 people:
1. Vanessa Lim
2. Jack Ung
3. Delton
4. Haneesha
5. Seng Boon
6. Dude who wants to do this tag
7. Dudette who wants to do this tag
8. Anyone else who wants to do this tag

iTunes playing Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: