Saturday 9 August 2008

#134-My new U Mobile prepaid/pay as you go Simpack

U Mobile is a new carrier here in Malaysia, utilising the 018 prefix. It's prepaid service was launched not too long ago and the postpaid U plans are not available at the moment outside the Klang Valley area. Not many shops here in Penang Island actually carries the Simpack and you'll have to find the shops around Prangin Mall for them. We'll have to wait and see until a U Mobile Store is set-up in Penang. I got my simpack at a small kiosk on the ground floor of Prangin Mall. If you were to drive to the centre of Prangin Mall, opposite the road from Bread History, there's a Digi store and it's behind that store. It's free and I only paid RM10 for the reload and a RM5 registration fee since I was in a hurry and couldn't wait much longer for them to activate it for me. My no. is 0184670415. Do call or text me!


U Mobile simpack.

My number.

U Mobile logo.

Back of the simpack.

What you get in the simpack.

The userguide.

The card which holds the simcard.

U Mobile simcard

The U Mobile reload card.

My K800i displays U Mobile.

My Nokia displays U Mobile.

Listening to Pussycat Dolls - When I Grow Up.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: