Tuesday 15 July 2008

#104-Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I just finished watching this movie not too long ago, and quite frankly I find it pretty good. 8.7/10 for me. It stars Jason Segel, Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell and Russell Brand among other stars in the show. OHMGG, Mila Kunis is so hot in the movie and not to mention Kristen Bell too! Some peeps might remember Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars, Heroes and in Gossip Girl as the titular caracter a.k.a the show's narrator. Mila Kunis is most probably famous for Meg Griffin in the Family Guy series and also for being Macaulay Culkin's girlfriend. Anyways, I'm now sooooo a fan of both Mila and Kristen. Oh and yea, if you get the uncensored version of the show, you are bound to see some full frontal nudity by Jason Segel. It's apparently because the producer, Judd Apatow wants to have a 'penis' in every of shows since the day he made his announcement.


A poster for the film that I took from Wikipedia.

Mila Kunis, I think she has a blend of Vanessa Hudgens and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, don't you?

Kristen Bell.

Both of them together.

Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: