Friday 27 June 2008

#79-School Life 27/06/2008

I DID NOT sleep at all in school today. Yay! *cheers and claps and slaps his head*. LOL. Well, today's a short day, so, there was only three lessons in class, Add Maths, Modern Maths and Physics. Add Maths was as usual we learnt something regarding vectors and stuff, almost finished Chapter 4. Modern Maths was the same also except we finalised (Me, Siva, Jon and Lance) that our Maths teacher had bad English. A summary of her 'language' translated into real English;

1.)speesh-speed.
2.)jillo-zero/0.
3.)incrish-increase.
etc. etc.

Hah. Mr Sim during Physics lesson just discussed the recent Physics paper with us. A summary of my marks,

Bahasa Malaysia-42
English-76
Modern Mathematics-53
Additional Mathematics-14
Physics-24
Chemistry-30
Biology-30
Sejarah-20
English for Science and Technology-81
Pendidikan Moral-32

Total-403/1000
Position in Class - 06/27

I KNOW IT'S BAD. I'M SERIOUSLY TRYING TO IMPROVE IT FOR THE SPM TRIALS IN SEPTEMBER.
FOR NOW, I WANT MY VERY OWN SONY SLR CAMERA.

Listening to Atomic Kitten - Tide Is High.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: