Friday 16 May 2008

#15-3AM...

Well, it's now 3a.m. on the 17th of May 2008, and I'm not sleeping yet.
Tralalala.......LOL!

Anyways, just a several hours before, me and my family went to catch Iron Man at GSC Gurney Plaza. I must say, it's a pretty damn good show, you know!

Oh, Gwyneth Paltrow looks so hot & beautiful in this movie, you know after giving birth to a child and all. The other stuff which attracts me is the silver Audi R8, the silver Audi S5 and the black Audi Q7. Oh, the beauty of having three beautiful Audi machines in one show. Wonderful, simply wonderful. There is also the case of having not one, but two 30-inch Apple Cinema Displays in the show. Again, simply wonderful.

Overall, the show was pretty good. 9.2/10. Not many bad points, more like good points. The red Iron Man suit was suh-weet!

Listening to G-Unit - I Like The Way She Do It.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: