Wednesday 28 May 2008

#37-Blogging & Vain Me...

Alex Khoo here, your one and only source into the scandalous life of Scott Road's elite (ME!).

Nahhhh!!! I'm just joking, been addicted to Gossip Girl since I first saw the article on this show in Wikipedia several months back.

Anyways, back to the main topic. Ahh, let's see, I've been blogging for a month now, I started mid-last month and it has been going strong, this is my 37th post so it's good. I've also come to realise apart from blogging, my new interests also involves photography, I've been taking a lot of pictures lately wherever I go to, and also pictures of myself.

Just some pictures of me, some random stuff and a lil' on my outing yesterday.










Vegetables from Cameron Highlands.

Cameron Highlands corn.



Listening to Lil' Wayne - Lollipop.
Sent from my Dell Inspiron 8600.

0 mumblings: