Saturday 19 April 2008

#1-Life On 18/04/2008

For my first blog post, I shall talk about what happened in my life throughout the entire yesterday.

Well, let's see, for the first time in I'm not very sure how long, I wore long pants to school (I normally wear shorts).

Anyways, went to school and a lot and I mean a lot of people asked me why I was wearing long pants and all, they were all like shocked, even certain teachers asked.

Well, since it's a Friday, all of us went home at 12.30pm. After getting picked up in PBU25, me and my mum went to pick up a supposedly broken fan which was repaired.

And so after that, went home had some lunch, checked some e-mail, Facebook, blogs, youtube and usual stuff. Slept. Went to tuition after that @ 5p.m. Wow, and if I'm ever late for something, watch my mum inch her way into every corner of the road in PHE25. Lol, yea, I'm exaggerating a lil' but my mum still does that but not to that extent.

After tuition, went home got ready to go out, with parents, of course. I like it when I get to go out with my parents rather than with friends, I've no idea, call me weird. LOL. Maybe it's the fact that if you go out with friends, you have to pay everything on your own, but if you go out with parents, your parents will pay for you? :-)

Went to Gurney Plaza as usual, for Kim Gary and a movie, which happens to be a pretty darn good 'un. It was Forbidden Kingdom, which starred Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Liu Yifei, and Michael Angarano. I give a rating of 7.5/10. And again, the benefits of going out with parents come in, we went for Premier Class. Suhhh-weeeeett!! Oh yea, and right before the movie, I noticed someone also using the same phone as me, a Sony Ericsson P1i. Now you don't get to see many people using the same phone as me :-)

Anyways, here are some pics from the Gurney outing.


Listening to YoungbloodZ - Lean Low

0 mumblings: